Responsible Security Disclosure
Data security is a top priority for Maze, and we believe that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Maze’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your email within one week.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within one week of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Maze service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Maze employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Maze’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Maze and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at https://maze.co/disclosure.
Maze is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.